Community Café- Wednesday, July 23, 6pm at Town Office. $5 per person for a full meal. Reservations Required- Call Vicki at 356-1528.
- Wellman Paving
- Lane Construction
- Eric Smart Logging
- Pizza Gourmet
- Piper Mountain Christmas Trees
- Hannaford Union Street
- R & K Market
- Walmart Bangor
- Hampden Hnnaford
- Fine’n Dandelion
- Sam’s Club
- Bud’s Shop ‘n Save
- Anah Temple Shrine Clowns
- Selectmen Meeting, Monday, August 4th, 6:00pm
- Planning Board Meeting, Wednesday, August 6, 7:00pm
- Rec Committee Meeting, Wednesday, Sept 3rd, 6:00pm
- Exercise class Tuesdays, 8:30am at the Town Office. Click here for more information.
Office Hours: Monday 9-6; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5; Friday 8-12.
The need for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
The Selectmen meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm at the Town Office. If a meeting is postponed due to inclement weather or a holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to swroguekelly@ hotmail.com.
Town Office – 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791