Selectmen Meeting- Thursday, April 16, 6pm.
Rec committee Meeting- Tuesday, April 14, 6pm.
Hunter’s Safety Course- Saturday and Sunday, May 16 and 17. Call the town office at 234-4151 to register. $10 per person, lunch and snacks provided. Children 10-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Recycling- Curbside pickup will now be on the 2nd and 4th Friday every month beginning on April 10.
Art Group- A weekly art group for adult artists to meet mornings and paint together is being held at the Town Office on Wednesday mornings at 10:00am. For more information, please call Kate Giffin at 234-3883 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Selectmen’s Meeting- Thursday, April 16, 6:00pm.
- Planning Board Meeting- Wednesday, April 1, 7:00pm.
- Community Cafe- Wednesday, April 15, 6:00pm, Newburgh Town Office. Entree, sides, beverage and dessert. $5 per person. Reservations required by April 10. Call Vicki at 356-1528
- Rec Committee Meeting- Tuesday, April 14, 6:00pm.
- Fitness for All- Tuesdays at 8:30-9:20 AM (50 minute class), Newburgh Town Office, Class fee: $1. Participants are welcome to join anytime. Click for more information.
- Recycling- Recycling is the second Friday of the month. We now have zerosort recycling. We have informational brochures in the office or you can download here.
Office Hours: Monday 9-6; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5; Friday 8-12.
The need for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
The Selectmen meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm at the Town Office. If a meeting is postponed due to inclement weather or a holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to swroguekelly@ hotmail.com.
Town Office – 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791