Art Group- A weekly art group for adult artists to meet mornings and paint together is being held at the Town Office on Wednesday mornings at 10:00am. For more information, please call Kate Giffin at 234-3883 or e-mail: email@example.com
Men’s Basketball – The gym will be open on Sunday evenings from 6-9PM beginning for men’s basketball . This session will run through the end of basketball season. The cost for the winter session is $25. You can pay Smokey Dunton when you arrive.
Driveway Plowing- Please be advised that plowing or placing snow in a public way is a violation of Maine Law. Under Title 29A, Section 2396-4, you can be fined $153.00 for plowing snow across a public way. Our emergency vehicles have had some issues with frozen snow in the roadway. Please find another means of snow removal from your property other than plowing it across the road.
- Selectmen’s Meeting- Monday, April 6, 6:00pm.
- Planning Board Meeting- Wednesday, April 1, 7:00pm.
- Community Cafe- Wednesday, March 18, 6:00pm, Newburgh Town Office. Chicken Pot Pie, fixin’s, beverage and dessert. $5 per person. Reservations required by February 13. Call Vicki at 356-1528
- Rec Committee Meeting- Wednesday, March 25, 6:00pm.
- Fitness for All- Tuesdays at 8:30-9:20 AM (50 minute class), Newburgh Town Office, Class fee: $1. Participants are welcome to join anytime. Click for more information.
- Recycling- Recycling is the second Friday of the month. We now have zerosort recycling. We have informational brochures in the office or you can download here.
Office Hours: Monday 9-6; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5; Friday 8-12.
The need for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
The Selectmen meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm at the Town Office. If a meeting is postponed due to inclement weather or a holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to swroguekelly@ hotmail.com.
Town Office – 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791