NVFD Aux. Yard and Bake Sale Donations now being accepted. Contact Linda at 234-7274 for more information.
Interim Town Manager-Cindy Grant is the interim Town Manager.
- Postponed until further notice-Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, April 30th- with RSU 22 about use of Town Office building
- Selectmen Meeting, Monday, May 5th, 6:00pm
- Planning Board Meeting Wednesday, May 7, 7:00pm
- Exercise class Tuesdays, 8:30am at the Town Office. Click here for more information.
- Walkie-Talkie Café at the Town Office, Mondays 9:00am-6:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00pm-5:00pm- Walk inside with friends and have some coffee or tea afterwards
Office Hours: Monday 9-6; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-5; Friday 8-12.
The needs for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
The Selectmen meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 7pm at the Town Office. If a meeting is postponed due to inclement weather or a holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to swroguekelly@ hotmail.com.
Town Office – 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791